How do you create "buzz" around a brand? How do you get anyone, from the media to the man on the street, talking about your brand? Brisbane's marketing, PR and communications industry found out at Networx's networking and panel event on Wednesday 16 May 2007.
Held at the GPO Hotel in Fortitude Valley, the audience heard from the following speakers:
- Emily Griffiths, Public Relations Consultant, Red Carpet Projects
- Elio Marzullo, Fashion Designer & Stylist, Elio Moda
- Natalie Tuffley, Retail Operations Manager, Freedom Fuels
Our "Fanfare, Fashion and Fuel" panel will discuss:
- How to harness positive word of mouth
- What makes something media and discussion worthy
- The role of viral and whisper marketing in the mainstream
This is our Networx Brisbane event featured in 'City News':
Thanks to our sponsors: Red Carpet Projects, Aquent, GPO Hotel, Fairchild Multimedia.
Event photography by Esther Cole, Frollop.
May 24, 2007 04:38pm
Posted in Events, In the Media