Building Brand Equity - What makes YOU different or better?
Post Event Information:
Panel Debrief Interview Video:
What makes a customer or client go with another brand? Is it because they're different - or better?
Our panel will discuss strategies for building brand equity and how it can help lead to business growth.
- Your brand is not just about a logo!
- What is brand equity and why is it important
- Strategies to build and protect strong brand equity
- How to measure brand equity and brand health
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Jack Perlinski, Director, DAIS @brandjack01
- Nick Pritchard, Creative Director, Decoder @decoderideas
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- $100 voucher to go towards catering for a future group booking or function in Iceworks Bar, courtesy of Iceworks
- 1 x double pass to the Brandtap workshop on 28 March valued at $198, courtesy of DAIS
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- River Lights Buffet Dinner Cruise for Two, valued at $178, courtesy of Kookaburra River Queens
- 1 x double pass to Interactive Minds event on 4 April 2012
- Exclusive discount to Networx's 18 April event 'Digital Persuasion: Moving your business from traditional to digital'
- Each attendee receives a $5 Gift Certificate, courtesy of our Gift Sponsor Edible Blooms
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Jack PerlinskiDirector, DAIS
Jack Perlinski is the owner and Director of DAIS Brand Strategy, a leading Australian brand consultancy, and is the creative strategist behind many successful local, national and international brands across a diverse range of industries.
An inspired creative strategist with a unique perspective on the world, Jack’s reputation has positioned him as a highly sought-after professional speaker and brand coach recognised for his strategic thinking and entrepreneurial flair. He is passionate about brand and the value of building brand as an asset to deliver a return on investment as a tangible result also reflected on the balance sheet. In a career spanning over 25 years he has delivered empowering strategic guidance to clients ranging from non-for-profit organisations through to national corporate brands delivering services and products into international markets.
Nick PritchardCreative Director, Decoder
Nick is one of Brisbane’s best-known and most well-respected creative directors. He is the architect behind a large number of successful brand, advertising, direct marketing and outdoor campaigns for some of Australia’s most recognised household names. As founder and Creative Director, Nick is free to combine his passion for creativity with an uncompromising approach to results-based marketing, embedding tried and tested direct response techniques wherever possible.
Nick’s campaigns have been recognised at many of the industry’s leading awards ceremonies, and, in recognition of this contribution, 2010 saw him sat on the judges’ panel at the prestigious Caples Awards in New York. Nick is involved with: BFA (major in Printmaking), Chairman of ADMA QLD, National Board member of ADMA, Board member of Communify Queensland.
Facilitator: Cat MatsonSpeaker, MC & Marketer
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Print & Promotional Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner