Digital Persuasion: Moving from traditional to digital
Do you want to add digital into the marketing mix but your organisation still likes the traditional too much?
Our panel will discuss how to lead change, examples of businesses they work with that have seen results and how to convince the decision makers to move from traditional to digital.
Our panel will discuss:
- Why digital marketing can work
- How to integrate digital into the marketing mix
- How you can lead change within your organisation from traditional to digital
- Context is King (the evolution from Content is King)
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Nathan Bush, Head of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership @bcmpartnership @nathbush
- Marshall Scott, National Sales & Marketing Manager, goa @goabillboards
- Glenn Gore, Chief Technology Officer, Melbourne IT @melbourneit @glenngore
- $100 Dining Voucher at Dragonfly Restaurant
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' event on 2 May 'Embracing eCommerce Growth'
- Exclusive discount to 30 May's Networx event 'The Art of Spin - PR & Media'
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Nathan BushHead of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership
Nathan has many years’ experience working in full service advertising agencies, within media, strategic and digital divisions. Originally from a traditional media planning role, Nathan is now the Head of Interactive Strategy for BCM Partnership where he works across all online elements including web, mobile and social to produce strategically focused and engaging communication. Current clients Nathan works with include Triumph International, Origin Energy, Queensland Government, Sunny Queen Farms, QUT, Heritage Building Society, Donut King, Brumby’s and Michel’s Patisseries.
As Senior Planner with De Pasquale, Nathan was responsible for developing, negotiating and implementing communication plans for clients such as Air Asia X, Lorna Jane, Coffee Club, 1300 Flowers and Children’s Hospital Foundation Australia.
He also worked as a Social Strategist at social media marketing agency, DP Dialogue. This involved researching, creating and implementing an online social media presence for clients such as AMP, Parmalat, Cold Rock Ice Creameries and ABC Learning Centres.
Marshall ScottNational Sales & Marketing Manager, goa
Marshall is an experienced business leader and change agent. His 11 years in CEO, General Management and Director roles across a range of industries enables him to "join the dots" and ensure a business realises its full potential in every single area. He specialises in turning around negative business performance, providing shareholders with investment horizons that previously didn't exist.
"Your people are your number 1 asset, if they're not truly engaged you'll find yourself pissing into a pretty strong headwind".
Follow goa on Twitter: @goabillboards
Glenn GoreChief Technology Officer, Melbourne IT
As Chief Technology Officer of Melbourne IT, Glenn is focused on the evolution of the company's products, the application of innovation and design of online customer systems.
The largest part of his role is working closely with the company’s many enterprise hosting customers to understand their business challenges and helping them develop ways to improve their performance online - from retailers shifting online, to sporting bodies, to government departments and more. He has a strong understanding of technology trends and provides customers with valuable insights on how these trends will impact their businesses in future.
Before joining Melbourne IT (via its WebCentral business) Glenn worked with OzEmail and UUNET where he oversaw the extension of the world's largest internet network throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Facilitator: Cat MatsonSpeaker, MC & Marketer
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Print & Promotional Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner