Unleashing the Creative Customer - Creative marketing in the age of user generated content
User Generated Content (UGC) and social media are transforming the way we do marketing.
Gone are the days when marketers controlled the communication and path between advertisement and consumer.
Today's model is collaborative, collective, customised and shared. It’s a world in which the consumer is the creator, consumer and distributor of content.
Join us for a discussion about how brands can take full advantage of this dynamic environment.
- Rob Hudson, Chief Digital Officer, Y&R Group @georgePattsyr @_RobHudson
- Sheldon Lieberman, Director, Bigfish @bigfishtv
- Sam Zivot, Digital Strategist, Lorna Jane @lornajaneactive @DoctorZ
Our panel will discuss:
- Case studies
- Social media & apps
- Viral marketing
- Tips on how to set up a good User Generated Content campaign
- How to be interactive and engaged with your customer
- How to monitor your brand
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- XXXX Classic Brewery Tour for 4 Adults including 4 beers each at end of tour (valued at $100), courtesy of XXXX Ale House
- 2 x Classic Brewery Tour tickets and 2 x Can Cooler Slings (valued at $100), courtesy of print partner DPMA
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds event in July
- Exclusive discount to Networx's July event
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Rob HudsonChief Digital Officer, Y&R Group
As the Chief Digital Officer for Y&R Group, Rob services the digital marketing needs of over 20 blue chip clients including, V8 Supercars, Qld Government, Suncorp, AFL, Brisbane Council and Tatts.
With 20 years of digital marketing behind him, Rob is a sought after public speaker on emerging digital technologies and marketing strategies. In 2011 Rob was the author of "Social media and Defence", a four month government review in to the use of social media and user generated content by the Australian Defence force.
Sheldon LiebermanDirector, Bigfish
Sheldon is the owner and creative force behind Bigfish, a creative agency renowned for pushing the boundaries between marketing, communications, interactivity and entertainment. Internationally awarded with a range of clients including Brisbane Marketing, Thiess, Ergon, USQ & Brisbane Powerhouse, Bigfish’s ability to work seamlessly across all mediums with effectiveness, honesty and a unique sense of humour is well worth a look.
Sam ZivotDigital Strategist, Lorna Jane
Sam Zivot is Lorna Jane's Digital Strategist and token male employee. He's the man behind the woman on Lorna Jane's social channels, offering Australia's females daily inspiration and advice on the fit of their crop top with surprisingly accurate results. Taking Lorna Jane's Facebook page from 0-350K "Likes" in 18 months, he has built one of Australia’s largest and most engaged communities of women and was an integral part of the team that helped Lorna Jane claim BRW Magazines coveted 2011 Australian retailer of the year award.
Sam is passionate about all things digital and only wishes he had that many women who "liked" him.
Panel Chair: Cat MatsonSpeaker, MC & Marketer
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Print & Promotional Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner