Perfecting Partnerships - maximise your brand and return through sponsorship
An effective partnership can be an emotive, inspiring and results-driven medium within the marketing mix.
Our panel will share their insights on how brands can maximise their objectives through effective sponsorship.
Our panel will discuss:
- Tips for attracting, retaining & managing partnerships
- Strategic partnering
- Campaign case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Sponsorship seekers, Brands & Rights holders
- Marketing, Event, Brand, Sponsorship or Community Managers
- Not-For-Profits and Corporates
- Miranda Grace, Manager | Sponsorship & Licensing, P4 Group @P4Group
- April Whittam, Group Community Engagement Manager, QR National @QRNational
- Nick Pritchard, Creative Sponsorship Specialist, Nick Pty Ltd
- $100 Voucher to Cloudland (this can be used in conjunction with your complimentary booth booking)
- EACH GUEST RECEIVES a 1 x Complimentary booth booking with a bottle of French Sparkling, courtesy of Cloudland. Conditions apply: The booking must be preregistered for a group of 8 people or more between 5-7pm on Fridays; booth is subject to availability; complimentary bubbles are served when 8 or more are in attendance; not transferable for cash and valid until 13/11/12.
- EACH GUEST RECEIVES a $5 off voucher from Gift Sponsor, Edible Blooms & a $5 off voucher from Green Thumb Gifts
- One Complimentary Registration to the Sponsorship Australasia Conference, 15-17 October 2012 at AtlanticGroup[v], Melbourne valued at $1390 (does not include flights or transfers)
- Double Pass to the Email Marketing Summit, 18 October 2012 at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, valued at $550
- A Like & Dislike Stamp Stationery Set, courtesy of Print & Promotional Partner, DPMA
- 1 x Interactive Dining Dinner for 2 people in Sofitel Brisbane Central's Thyme2 Restaurant
- Double Pass to Brisbane Lions vs Western Bull Dogs - Sunday 2 Sept at The Gabba
1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' September event
- EACH GUEST RECEIVES an exclusive discount to Networx's September 'Content Strategy' event
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Miranda GraceManager, Sponsorship & Licensing, P4 Group
Miranda has more than 15 years of experience in sponsorship and event management. She has worked with some of the world's leading brands, including Kia Motors, Heineken, Optus, Evian and Samsung. In London, Miranda managed major film events, including securing and managing sponsors, and worked within the Australian sporting arena at AFL club Essendon and A-League franchise Melbourne Victory.
More recently, Miranda managed key sponsors for the Australian Open, before relocating to Surfers Paradise to head up sponsorship services for the Surfers Paradise Festival and other Gold Coast events. She then travelled a little further north to Brisbane for the role of Manager, Sponsorship and Licensing at P4 Group, a national integrated communications agency. In this role Miranda manages range of dynamic national clients including, the Heart Foundation, Brisbane BMW, South Bank Corporation and international concert tour for Status Quo.
Miranda's dedication and commitment to her clients has produced lasting personal relationships, strong campaign outcomes and outstanding brand exposure.
April WhittamCommunity Engagement Manager, QR National
April Whittam is a leading practitioner in Brisbane’s marketing, sponsorship and event arenas with over 18 years experience. As previous chair of the Queensland Sponsorship Australasia Chapter and Editor for the industry’s publication, she is an active participant in the industry. Having been involved in both sides of the industry, from selling to managing sponsorships, April has managed leading portfolios, as well as major events marketing, sponsorship and brand marketing.
April is currently Community Engagement Manager at QR National which is Australia’s largest national rail freight operator. She is responsible for the strategic development and management of the company’s sponsorship, community investment and engagement, philanthropy, hospitality and events.
Her experience is broad having been the Director of Consulting at Repucom International and conducted extensive evaluations and dedicated sponsorship research programs that serviced both leading brands and rights-holders, including Westpac, Motorola, Federal Government’s 2007 APEC Taskforce, AFL, NGV, Department of Community Safety (QLD Govt), Department of Transport, Coca Cola and Virgin Blue. She was also the General Manager, Strategy and Marketing at International Quarterback and consulted into companies on sponsorship strategy to leading brands and rights holders including Bank of Queensland, Fosters Group, Suncorp, Qld Rail, Magic Millions and Surfing Australia. April also lecturers and tutors in sponsorship and events marketing at the University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology.
Follow on Twitter: @QRNational
Nick PritchardCreative Sponsorship Specialist, Nick Pty Ltd
Nick Pritchard is Creative Sponsorship Specialist of Nick Pty Ltd and Chair of Sponsorship Australasia (Qld).
He is one of Brisbane’s best-known and most well-respected creatives. He is the architect of many successful brand, advertising, direct marketing and outdoor campaigns for some of Australia’s most recognised household names.
As founder and Creative Director of decoder, Nick combined his passion for creativity with an uncompromising approach to results-based marketing. Embedding tried and tested direct response techniques, he delivered cut through creative solutions for blue chip clients such as Qantas, Suncorp, Queensland Events and Santos.
2012 saw Nick establish a new business that specialises in sponsorship activation and providing advice on new and innovative ways to maximise investment and deliver a strong ROI.
Facilitator: Cat MatsonSpeaker, MC & Marketer
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Entertainment Quickie by Jay Jay
Jay Jay has just come back from overseas and will be entertaining us for a few minutes on the night! If you're planning your End of Year Corporate Function or Work Christmas Party, think of Jay Jay if you need an MC, Entertainer or Comedian. Mixing his stylish and cool persona with magic, audiences gasp in amazement and laugh at his humour, approachability and antics.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Print & Promotional Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner