Loyalty, Location & Likes
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview video: 'Loyalty Location Likes - Networx Panel Speakers Interview'
View the interview video:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow attendees on Twitter:
Follow speakers and attendees on Twitter:
Panellists: Mark James @gjidata | Nathan Bush @bcmpartnership @nathbush | Rachel McLean @OurTwoCents @RachelMcLean
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @Summit_Events @reload_media @superfox_ @lifeatlucid @vivogroup @missblooms @ridefreemedia
Attendees: @360DegreeWealth @andrew_frahm @argarau @berleena @billdoyleonline @brand88au @BrandAudits @bright_conf @CaseyB_Online @ClaireMT @creativepassion @edwards_sarah @furnbagz @grandbrands @HWIntl @imlee @IngenuityHost @jac_clare @jwbirchall @kolby84 @LauraRRusso @MacGillivrays_ @misfitmobile @missamandahearn @mskymog @niclambie @paulygoldston @petehong86 @PoppyCakes @PRECINKT @ProfHospitality @robphillimore @royalonthepark @sallymcleanart @sgcnewmedia @SocialMoneySol @tiernanfi Missed someone/change request?
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Thanking our Sponsors & Supporters:
- Venue: The Summit Events Centre | For your next function call on 07 3512 7820 or email email@example.com
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email email@example.com
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For stunning images that impress call 0433 957 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video Marketing Partner: Ride Free Media | For creative video strategies call 07 3040 0207 or email email@example.com
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email email@example.com
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
- Panel Facillitator: Cat Matson | For strategy planning to get your business firing on all cylinders, speaking and facillitating at your next event or workshop call 0410 695 465, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet her at @CatMatson.
Join us for a panel discussion on referral & word of mouth marketing in the digital age.
- Learn how to use your own data to retain your valuable customers
- Find out what your customers like/dislike and present relevant offers to keep them coming back
- Learn how to utilise social media in your marketing strategy, such as Facebook Check-ins
- Exploring the motivations behind why people share and how to use that for marketing
- How to convert DM databases to social advocates
- How to amplify the existing sharers
- How to measure the success of 'likes' and sharing
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Business Development Managers, Sales Managers and Customer Relationship Managers
- Anyone interested in retaining their customers!
- Mark James, Managing Director, GJI @GJIData
- Nathan Bush, Head of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership @bcmpartnership @nathbush
- Rachel McLean, Account Executive, TwoCents @OurTwoCents @RachelMcLean
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
- 2 x premium centre line tickets to a NRL Telstra premiership game at Suncorp Stadium + a $50 Iceworks voucher to enjoy before the game courtesy of Summits Event Centre (separate business card draw)
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 voucher redeemable for $100 for services and $50 for products courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Optimise Your Web Content To Perform' on 10 August 2011
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
No. of tickets remaining: 0
Mark JamesManaging Director, GJI
Mark James is a Director of GJI, one of Australia's most dynamic data intelligence organisations. His passion is to help his clients create meaningful connections with their customers through leading edge data intelligence, smarter data management and measured direct communications.
Mark has been instrumental in bringing together complex and disparate databases for organisations; helping them to make confident decisions and deliver smarter outcomes. His ability to make complex database challenges simple and effective is a refreshing approach. Today GJI has millions of records under management and continues to lead the market in virtual database centralisation.
Mark brings a unique perspective to retaining and acquiring customers, which he has developed over the last 15 years. He has successfully applied this perspective to a wide range of industries and has worked with leading brands including Suncorp, Flight Centre, Mondial Assistance and The Coffee Club. When using data to plan, execute and reap exponential bottom line growth, Mark has been described as a true leader in his field.
Nathan BushHead of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership
Nathan has many years’ experience working in full service advertising agencies, within media, strategic and digital divisions. Originally from a traditional media planning role, Nathan is now the Head of Interactive Strategy for BCM Partnership where he works across all online elements including web, mobile and social to produce strategically focused and engaging communication. Current clients Nathan works with include Triumph International, Origin Energy, Queensland Government, Sunny Queen Farms, QUT, Heritage Building Society, Donut King, Brumby’s and Michel’s Patisseries.
As Senior Planner with De Pasquale, Nathan was responsible for developing, negotiating and implementing communication plans for clients such as Air Asia X, Lorna Jane, Coffee Club, 1300 Flowers and Children’s Hospital Foundation Australia.
He also worked as a Social Strategist at social media marketing agency, DP Dialogue. This involved researching, creating and implementing an online social media presence for clients such as AMP, Parmalat, Cold Rock Ice Creameries and ABC Learning Centres.
Rachel McLeanAccount Executive, TwoCents
Rachel McLean is an Account Executive with creative agency TwoCents. TwoCents is a creative agency specialising in Advertising, Branding, Marketing and Social Media Strategy.
Working at TwoCents has allowed Rachel to open up new windows of possibility for her clients. Rachel is a copywriter, blogger, business development manager and social media strategist.
Rachel's passion for advertising and branding started at an early age - she created her first advertisement when she was 10 years old. The client was Coca Cola. Rachel gets excited by branding, the power of brands and the customer experience that brands have to offer. Rachel loves what brands do to people.
Panel Chair: Cat MatsonChief Digital Officer, City of Brisbane
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Promotional Marketing Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner