The Shift to Inbound Marketing
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview video: 'The Shift to Inbound Marketing - Networx Panel Speakers Interview'
View the speaker interview video:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow on Twitter:
Panellists: Llew Jury @reloada @Reload_Media; Anna Streater @annastreater@GrandBrands; Vanja Stace @vanjastace
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @vivogroup @ridefreemedia @lifeatlucid @missblooms @reload_media @superfox_
Attendees: @@7cookka @aimeedoherty1 @bec_1972 @brandrally @ClaireLKelly @ClaireMT @creativepassion @doughastings30
@eternal_dawn @furnbagz @harbren @hayden_mead @hayley__mason @ingenuityhost @JacquieMync @jaggedsteel @ellusionist @karolinecumming @LizBogdani @MacGillivrays_ @MarketSavvyBris @marlitweet @mustangpromo @myfuturebudget @NCBusiness @nicole_hawkins @onetest_hr @onthemenu @ozidesi_tweets @paulygoldston @peoplesmartz @precinkt @piyushkhera @princess_chic @QAGGoMA @RichelleKWard @Solargoz @Styleandbride @t_steel @VEvents @webco @whoisdavidsteel Missed someone/change request?
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #NXBris at the end of your tweets! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
Stop pushing. Start attracting.
Stop interrupting. Start engaging.
What would it be like to arrive at work every day to have a flood of qualified business enquiries asking you not if, but how you can work with a client? What would it be like if your marketing was pulling your ideal clients to your door, rather than you having to go find them?
The internet started this shift... and now as technology progresses businesses are realising the potential of inbound (as distinct to outbound marketing).
- How you can create a marketing funnel that has qualified prospects knocking at your door
- How you can integrate all your marketing channels, online and offline, to drive customers to your door
- Why ‘small-budget’ is no longer a disadvantage, if you understand the inbound marketing paradigm
- Market research - who are your clients? What do they want? How can we give it to them?
- Relationship marketing - how can you be more collaborative with your clients
- Inbound marketing tips for your web and online presence
- How a shift in your marketing paradigm could result in massive improvements to your return on marketing investment
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Llew Jury, Managing Director, Reload Media @Reload_Media @reloada
- Anna Streater, Director, Marketing & Public Relations, Grand Brands @GrandBrands @annastreater
- Vanja Stace, Blogger, VanjaStace.com @vanjastace
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
- 1 x Double Pass to 'Briefs' performance on Thursday, 1 December at Brisbane Powerhouse (About Briefs: Fresh from an award winning Melbourne Fringe season and a UK tour, these buccaneering boys are back in Brisbane with their notoriously cheeky blend of circus and burlesque - with a touch of Christmas cheer! 30 Nov - 3 Dec 2011).
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 2 x Double Passes to Surrealism Up Late for 30 September valued at $40 each, courtesy of QLD Art Galley | Gallery of Modern Art
- Double pass to Interactive Minds event: 'Search Marketing in 2011 and Beyond', 5 October
- $100 Hair Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $50 Beauty Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- Each attendee will receive a $80 Cash Voucher for hair and/or beauty services for new clients courtesy of GW Private Room
- Each attendee wil receive $10 off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
No. of tickets remaining: 5
Llew JuryManaging Director, Reload Media
Llew is the Managing Director of Reload Media Pty Ltd, one of Australia's leading digital marketing companies specialising in SEO, internet marketing, social media marketing and web strategy. He is an AIMIA Queensland past vice president and treasurer and has been a part of the digital strategy, web design, SEO, Google Adwords, social media and business consulting industries for more than a decade, having founded and sold successful web, consulting and IT businesses.
Social media, Digital Strategy, Online Media Buying and SEO clients of Llew's include Subway, Devine, Price Attack, QUT, OptiSlim and the Queensland Government.
With 50 staff, Reload Media has recently won a Queensland Premier's Export Award for its innovative overseas expansion into the UK, NZ and India, and has experienced triple digit growth over the past 3 years. Prior to forming Reload Media, Llew co-founded one of Australia's fastest growing IT companies and the number one Queensland IT web design, usability and online survey company, Alfresco Design (AUST) Pty Ltd.
Anna StreaterDirector, Marketing & Public Relations
Wordsmith, social butterfly, organiser, negotiator, balanced, focused and goal orientated are all ways of describing Anna Streater, Director, Marketing & Public Relations for Grand Brands. They are a multi-disciplinary brand communication agency that works with clients to reach their market through the best combination of media channels available.
A seasoned PR professional, Anna has more than seven years brand communications experience, both in-house and agency-based. She majored in marketing and public relations in her Business degree at Queensland University of Technology, achieving a distinction on graduation. Anna is passionate about enabling clients to achieve strategic communication outcomes. Often the first question Anna asks a new client is, “Where do you want your brand to be in five years?” She then makes it her duty to lead clients on the correct path to brand communications solutions that will see them achieve theses goals. Anna says the best part of her job is seeing the fruits of her labour: the sales increases, leads generated, funds raised (for charity clients), and shifts in opinion on important issues.
Marketing has come a long way since Henry Ford said of his cars, "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." We've shifted from selling products that the organisation can make, to making products that the organisation can sell. Anna will be focussing on market research and relationship marketing as the way to generate inbound enquiry.
Vanja StaceBlogger, VanjaStace.com
Vanja Stace is a digital marketing advisor by day and fashion blogger the rest of the time. She started blogging at VanjaStace.com in 2009 as a way of getting to know Brisbane's fashion scene after relocating from Auckland the year before. In the very beginning she decided who she'll write for and focused on delivering content that will thrill this audience. Her blog has gone from strength to strength and now has thousands of readers from Brisbane and beyond.
To create content for her blog, she works closely with Australian designers and PR agencies in order to bring content that her readers will appreciate as well as drawing on her career in fashion marketing to bring advice to the next generation of designers and marketers. Now and again she indulges in a self-centered outfit post although my motivation for this is primarily to show off the clothes. She listens to her readers who aren't shy in requesting information and frequently analyses site data to see which posts and topics are successful.
She will discuss the benefit of a blog as a vital tool in your inbound marketing arsenal with the emphasis on content that is relevant to your audience and in line with your brand. She will also cover using site analytics and social media.
Facilitator: Cat MatsonSpeaker, MC & Marketer
Cat has a high profile in the Brisbane business and marketing scene. A savvy Marketing Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator, Cat brings over 15 years of small business experience and more importantly, empathy, with the needs of business owners and their teams. As MC and conference facilitator Cat synthesises the concepts presented by other speakers whilst still leaving ‘space’ for attendees to draw their own insights. She loves the juicy conversations that happen amongst a panel of experts and practitioners and the ‘light-bulb’ moments that occur when people learn through hearing others’ stories. As a key-note session speaker, Cat delivers contextually relevant, practical insights with sufficient flexibility for participants to ‘choose-their-own-adventure’ through open questions and facilitated discussions.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Audio Visual Partner
Promotional Marketing Partner
Video Marketing Partner
Digital Agency Partner
Digital Marketing Partner